Injectables & Skin Care Doctors Serving Miami, South Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Nearby Florida
Some Miami patients visit our practice to have a specific treatment performed. However, most seek us out because they have a pressing cosmetic issue they want to resolve. If the latter sounds like your situation, you may not know if your issue can be improved or what the best approach is.
As someone experiencing an aesthetic problem, it can feel overwhelming to sort through the range of injectables and skin treatments that are available. To help you get started, this page contains a list of conditions that we successfully treat every day at Miami Skin & Vein.
Dr. Shaun Patel is committed to helping you feel well-informed about your skin condition, including common causes and the potential treatment options. While a consultation is essential to this process, we welcome you to click on the links below to learn more.
As a leader in the field of facial aesthetics, Dr. Patel will happily develop an individualized plan for addressing all of your concerns. Schedule your consultation today by calling 786-618-5039. We serve patients from Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and nearby areas of Florida.
Effective Solutions To Your Top Aesthetic Issues
As an experienced physician with a passion for non-surgical aesthetic treatments, Dr. Patel is well qualified to deal with many cosmetic conditions including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: A normal, unavoidable part of aging, fine lines and wrinkles can detract from an otherwise vibrant appearance. Since they can begin to form in your 20s, they can also make you look older than you actually are.
- Cheek volume loss: Many aesthetic concerns are directly related to a loss of cheek volume. In fact, a lack of fullness in the cheeks can visibly age your entire face. For that reason, there are many benefits to restoring lost volume or adding volume that was never present.
- Sun damage: Excess sun exposure is responsible for many signs of early skin aging. Take steps now to restore the health and beauty of your complexion.
- Loose skin: Collagen and elastin, two natural components that form the structure of your skin, fade over time. This means that as you age, loose, sagging skin becomes more of a pronounced issue.
- Double chin: It’s a common misconception that if you have a double chin, you must be overweight. In reality, people of all shapes and sizes can suffer from excess fat below the chin. Also known as submental fat, this is an incredibly common concern that can be treated.
- Poor jawline definition: A strong, sharp jawline has long been regarded as an undeniable sign of beauty. If you don’t have natural definition in this area, there are ways to achieve a more sculpted and elegant appearance.
- Thin lips: Today, full lips are one of the most sought-after features. Whether you’ve always had thin lips or you’re dealing with volume loss, there are safe and effective ways to get a plump pout — without looking overdone.
- Dark circles and under-eye bags: Many people experience discoloration and swelling below the lower eyelids. These concerns can usually be improved through in-office services, simple changes to your diet, and at-home remedies.
- Pigmentation issues: As one of the top concerns that get in the way of even skin tone, pigmentation problems can come in many forms. You may be dealing with dark spots left behind from acne, known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or melasma, a patchy brown discoloration.
- Acne scars: Having acne is frustrating. What’s more frustrating is the scars that can remain long after your pimples and blemishes have faded.
- Aging neck: Your neck is one of the first places to show signs of aging. Even if you spend time taking care of your face, your neck can still betray your age. Neck rejuvenation treatments can help the area below your chin look smoother and more youthful.
Keep in mind that this is not a complete list of the problems that Dr. Patel can address. He has the skill and experience to attend to many concerns that are not mentioned above. If you don’t see your issue on this page, please give us a call to discuss your situation.
Schedule Your Miami Consultation
Every patient that walks through our doors has unique cosmetic concerns. Learn how to improve yours during a consultation with Dr. Patel. He will create a customized plan to rejuvenate your skin and restore your confidence.
Call 786-618-5039 today to schedule your visit to Miami Skin & Vein. We happily welcome patients from Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and nearby areas of Florida.