Home » Services » Cosmetic Dermatology »
Miami physician erases face lines and wrinkles with Dysport
Do vertical lines between the eyebrows give you a tired, angry appearance? Or do the lines on your forehead or around the eyes bother you? Look as refreshed and youthful as you feel with the soft, natural enhancement of Dysport. Miami
physician, Dr. Shaun Patel, applies his extensive training and experience to every cosmetic injectable procedure. He is improving face aesthetics throughout the Miami area, with Dysport and the other injectable treatments that are a part of his customized rejuvenation treatment plans.
Dysport is a wrinkle relaxer just like Botox. Both neuromodulators work by blocking the transfer of signals between nerves and the muscles responsible for muscle contraction. By stopping the muscle contraction, wrinkle formation is prevented. The treatments are safe and effective and, in Dr. Patel’s experienced hands, the results natural looking and predicable. Dysport, like Botox, can be used to treat frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet. It can also be used to treat masseter muscle hypertrophy, the jawline, chin, lines around the lips and neck lines.
With the expert injection of Dysport results are natural-looking – not fake or frozen
– and your face will retain an appropriate amount of expression.
Benefits of Dysport
- Quick treatment – Usually takes 10-15 minutes (excluding initial evaluation).
- No downtime – Return to normal activites, right away.
- Fast improvement – Noticeable change usually occurs within two to three days.
- Lasting results – Your refreshed, youthful look lasts up to four months.
- Ideal for women and men – Dr. Patel is knowledgeable in the nuances of injection techniques that respect the differences between male and female facial morphology.
- Suitable for younger adults – Frown lines typically begin to occur in our 20s and 30s. Dysport helps to minimize long-term wrinkles.
- Safe – Dysport is FDA approved and backed by 25 years of global clinical use.
- Low risk of side effects – Dr. Patel will talk with you about risks. However, the most common side effects are swelling, redness, or bruising at injection sites. These conditions are usually mild and resolve quickly.
Are you ready to fight back against face lines and wrinkles? Call Miami Skin and Vein in Coral Gables, Miami,
to schedule a Dysport
consultation with Dr. Patel. The number is (786) 509-4055.