For years, a laser treatment called Clear + Brilliant dominated the skin resurfacing world. Now, a game-changing device named LaseMD Ultra threatens to take its place at the top. LaseMD Ultra offers some unique advantages that make it the better choice for most patients, including:
- It has the highest available power: Devices like Clear + Brilliant Permea, Fraxel Dual 1927, Moxi, and LaseMD Ultra all use the same wavelength because it’s great for treating pigmentation and other issues. However, LaseMD Ultra is several times stronger than all these options.
- It requires fewer sessions: Since it is a higher-powered device, LaseMD Ultra usually requires fewer treatment sessions than Clear + Brilliant. With LaseMD Ultra, we recommend an initial series of three treatments to patients who want to see a significant improvement in the quality of their skin. Meanwhile, we recommend four to six Clear + Brilliant treatments to patients looking for optimal results.
- Treatments are more customizable: Clear + Brilliant, often called “baby Fraxel,” is known for delivering light and gentle treatments. Meanwhile, LaseMD can do it all — from mild resurfacing to a more aggressive approach. It depends on what intensity is right for you.
- It can target more skin conditions and concerns: Clear + Brilliant treats skin tone and texture, fine lines, and the appearance of pores. Meanwhile, LaseMD Ultra is more versatile. It can treat all of those concerns, as well as sagging skin, acne scars, and other imperfections.
- Patients of all ages can benefit: Most patients who get Clear + Brilliant treatments are interested in preventing and reversing early signs of aging. They tend to be in their 20s and 30s. Meanwhile, LaseMD Ultra patients are more diverse in age. Regardless of how old you are, there is a good chance that the treatment can meet your needs.
- It pairs well with microneedling: While LaseMD Ultra works great on its own, it can also be combined with Genius Rf microneedling to create a transformative treatment called the Total Skin Solution. LaseMD Ultra works superficially while Genius RF tightens and treats the deeper layers. Clear + Brilliant can also be used alongside other devices, but the Total Skin Solution is one-of-a-kind.
Get Matched With Your Perfect Laser Skin Treatment
Everyone wants glowing, healthy skin — and laser treatments are a great way to achieve it. LaseMD Ultra and Clear + Brilliant are two options that are well-known for their rejuvenating properties.
Learn which one is right for your specific needs and goals. Schedule a consultation with skilled physician and top cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Shaun Patel at 786-618-5039. Miami Skin & Vein serves patients from Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and nearby areas of Florida.