Posted: May 4, 2020
Approximately 6 weeks ago, we closed the clinic because because of the coronavirus pandemic. I'm happy to announce today, May 4, 2020, that the clinic has reopened for patients.
As it has always been, providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff remains our top priority.
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as our local, state and federal government agencies.
All staff were re-trained on May 4 with regards to our clinic guidelines regarding universal precautions, frequent handwashing, and frequent sanitizing of all patient areas.
As the coronavirus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person, we have adopted several enhanced safety measures to decrease the risk of exposure to you, our team, as well as other patients. These measures include:
- If you have a dry cough, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell for any reason, we ask that you remain in the comfort of your own home. We are asking our staff to do the same for you.
- We are asking all patients who have traveled internationally in the last 2 weeks or who have traveled domestically to areas of concern in the last 2 weeks to reschedule their appointments.
- We are asking patients who have been in contact with someone who is sick in the last 2 weeks to reschedule their appointments.
- The staff have been instructed to frequently sanitize common areas including the front desk, patient seating, and door handles.
- We will ask patient's to wait in their cars until we can see them.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask during their visit to the clinic. Unfortunately, we do not have enough mask for every patient who visits and so we will be requiring you to bring your own mask. You will need to bring your own mask to enter the clinic.
- We will ask you to fill out new patient paperwork and patient update forms prior to your visit to minimize time in the waiting room.
- We will limit the number of patients in the waiting room.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and an optional face shield.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Continue washing your hands, stay calm, and thank you for your support.