Our eyes can send many different messages. With a glance, we can let someone know that we are happy, curious, or surprised. However, our eyes can also convey our age. As collagen and elastin break down, the delicate skin in the eye area becomes wrinkled and saggy. A Thermage® treatment at Miami Skin and Vein can tighten, lift, and smooth your eyelids and the skin around your eyes.
Thermage can improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, drooping skin, hooding, crow’s feet, and crepiness. This non-invasive skin tightening treatment uses radiofrequency energy to encourage collagen production. Collagen is responsible for skin elasticity and firmness, and our bodies produce less of it as we age.
The benefits of treating the eye area with Thermage include:
- Only one treatment is needed
- Initial results are visible immediately
- The results will improve over the next 2-6 months due to increased collagen production
- It can be used on all skin types
- There is no downtime
- The treatment only takes approximately 45 minutes
- It can be used on the upper and lower eyelids
- It is approved by the FDA
- The results are long-lasting
Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, can provide a dramatic result. However, Thermage can be a great alternative if you want to see an improvement in your eye area without the cost, downtime, and post-procedure care.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you are interested in Thermage to rejuvenate the appearance of your eyes, please call 786-618-5039 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shaun Patel. We proudly serve Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and nearby areas of Florida.